Need Help Now?
Call the Utah Crisis Line at 988 or 801-587-3000 (local)
24/7 Free and Confidential Services
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at no cost to you, their certified crisis workers provide:
- compassionate and non-judgmental emotional support.
- suicide prevention, information, and referrals.
- follow-up services.
- psycho-education about mental health issues.
- education on how to support loved ones with mental health issues.
- therapeutic assistance to individuals in emotional distress or psychiatric crisis.
- coordination and dispatch response to individuals in the community as needed via the Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT) and/or first responders in coordination with other local mental health authorities.